Thursday, July 16, 2009

News lab



This picture illustrates me after a long day in the newslab, at the MTC and the internship. Don't get me wrong, I love working in newspaper writing lab; but I never want to be a full-time news reporter. This class I'm taking, writing for the BYU newspaper, is giving me quite the taste for newsreporting. I love it. I'm not going to do it full-time. I don't quite know how I'm taking this class on top of working at the MTC and a part-time internship. It is kind of crazy, but wildly fun! I thrive on a little stress in my life... thus the blog URL: organizedstress. A little organized stress is good for everyone. It is healthy. My problem is, keeping it to a minimum and keeping it organized. Luckily for me, I am a planning feind. I luf to plan. If you don't, call me sometime and I will brain wash you and you will see a whole new world: an organized world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!