Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boredom...

I'm sitting in my apartment... it is almost 11... I have been working on homework for the past three hours in the same spot on my couch. My back hurts (cause of our ghetto couch) and I'm tired. I decided to stop doing homework and browse some blogs and watch some good YouTube videos. My best friend likes giving me a hard time about my lack of YouTube savviness.

So - I found a couple great YouTube videos that I totally got a kick out of. (Yes, I did just end my sentence with a preposition. But I don't care.) These videos may be a lot funnier right now because I'm in one of those super tired moods. Hope you get a laugh out of them.






I'm ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!