Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scooting out of town...





Today is my Friday. I'm running away to Arizona for the weekend to spend some time with my sisters and six out of nine of the cutest nieces and nephews. I. Can't. Wait. And you want to know the temperature there right now? About 95 degrees. Boo ya.

And... to add a little more fun to the weekend (and forthcoming summer), look at the little treasure (see picture) I found...and promptly purchased! Fun, don't you think? I love the flowers. Definitely happy.

Have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love the suit! The best part is that you can wear it with red lipstick perfectly! Wouldn't it look gorgeous with a big floppy sun hat and red lips on the beach? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beck... I TOTALLY bought some red lipstick right after I bought the suit! :) Planning on it! And I LOVE the idea of the floppy sun hat... or a fedora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ash, I don't know what your plans are in Arizona, but if you have a chance I would love to have you over for dinner, or we could do lunch, let me know. If your busy with family I understand. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is something that you certainly should have promptly purchased. It's gorgeous! And affordable! I just might hop on the Pomodoro bandwagon for the summer, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!