Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Snooping for my life...

Sometimes you just get fed up with the craziness of life and need to figure out something to do, just for you. Do any of you feel like this? You let "life" take over your life? Well, I'm taking my life back and this painting on Pinterest reminded me that I can do that.


Source: etsy.com via Karyn on Pinterest


I use to love to paint, and was good at it. I'd like to think I could still be good at it, but when was the last time I pulled out my paints? Psh. Years. I haven't had time to even think of pulling out my paints. But this summer, that is going to change. I did a little snooping around (is it still considered snooping if I'm snooping in my own room?) and found my paint boxes and a whole stack of water color paper, as well as two empty canvases for oils. My summer projects are calling my name.

3 comments:

  1. go for it, girl! that's such a neat talent to have. be sure to post some pics of your creations:) happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I want to see the end result of this post! When I come up in July I better see some art work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And love that painting! Ash, you rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!