Monday, September 19, 2011

Celebrating the Family

Shannon over at The Redheaded Hostess contacted me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I'd be interested in participating in a blog hop to celebrate families. [Can we do a little celebratory dance together? This is my first blog hop, and, who wouldn't want to celebrate families?]

My post will go up tomorrow - I'll be sure to link to it tomorrow so you can read my thoughts on the following paragraph from The Family: A Proclamation to the World:

"By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families. Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children. In these sacred responsibilities, fathers and mothers are obligated to help one another as equal partners. Disability, death, or other circumstances may necessitate individual adaptation. Extended families should lend support when needed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!