Thursday, February 17, 2011

Got something for you...

You all know how much I love to read... it's kind of my job. With that said, I get to read a lot of books. And with that said, I have a book you need to read:

It's called Snow Rising, by Matt Baldwin. Now, be aware, it isn't your "Hunger Games" style book. This is a thinker and requires a bit of brain from the reader. But, is it worth it? I wouldn't be recommending it on my blog if I didn't think it was worth it.

Watch this short video to get a feel for the experiences people are having with the book:



The book is available on Amazon.com, at Barnes and Noble and at Deseret Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!