Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"F.R.A.G.I.L.E - Must Be Italian"

For any of you who know from which movie this quotation comes, you truly know one thing that makes Christmas, Christmas.

I heard a rumor going around that Target sells leg lamps... do they ever.


If you remember the classic, "A Christmas Story," you'll remember the father getting his huge award box in the mail. It is stamped with the word: "FRAGILE." He reads it and assumes that it is from Italy. Wrong. It is a leg lamp.

Classic. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that moive, but everyone tells me i must when I tell them the story of how I once stuck my tongue of a ski chair lift pole and had to pull it off and it bled. Yea, after i say that they tell me to watch a christmas story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shockingly enough they sell them at the BYU bookstore too. I about died when I saw them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!