Thursday, December 17, 2009

VERTIG! FINISHED! FINI! закончена!

I am done. Done. My second to last semester, possibly the busiest semester of my college career, is done. The feeling is crazy - I have been going so hard this whole semester, and tonight, as I was walking home, I was thinking "What next?" What do I do now? What project do I have to work on?

Nothing. I do nothing. I read. I relax. I give myself time. I don't have to do nothing.

He he.

I made a visit to the library and checked out seven books and plan to read them all over the break. I'm thrilled.

I'm also thrilled to spend some concentrated time with my little sister. She is getting ready to go on her mission on December 30. I'm having a pretty hard time with it, but I know she is excited and I have a good and busy semester ahead of me... I'm looking forward to getting back to school as soon as she leaves so I can get my mind off of being alone. I hate the thought of not having my best friend. But, what can I do?

I don't argue with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!