Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Missing you

Over the past week or so, I have felt a void in my life. Want to know what I determined the void to be? Blogging.

I missed blogging. It has really become an outlet for me.

I have been unbelievably busy with class, presentation, final projects and exams, as it is almost the end of the semester. My second to last semester of college! Crazy.

I had a funny experience yesterday that definitely just added to the mound of things I'm trying to deal with right now. I snapped my ankle. I tripped on some stairs in the building where I work and have all my classes, and I went down. I heard a loud snap and I fell. I immediately felt all the blood rush from my face and I felt like I was going to throw up. A bunch of people rushed to help me and I just sat there trying to compose myself and understand what was going on... and handle the pain. Four paramedics and a police officer showed up in my behalf. They wrapped my ankle, which fortunately was not broken - only sprained. And then I went on my way to my group meetings.

Then I woke up this morning, pulled on a beautiful gray shirt that I was going to wear for a business presentation and as I was tucking it into my black skirt, I totally ripped the back of the shirt... right down the back. What the heck. It just hasn't been my week. However, it has been such an amazing week.

I guess there is opposition in all things, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!