Friday, June 24, 2011

Smeagol vs. Princess

You may remember a hilarious commentary on iPods that I posted from my sister's blog last year. Well, at the time, she was serving a mission in Russia. Times change, and she is now HOME. Guess what that means for you and me? More hilarious blog posts. Visit her blog for some awesome laughs, but in the meantime, here's a sample post from her blog:

My nephew, Jarret, plays a little game with my brother, Trevor (whom I affectionately call T-rev), in which they quiz each other on which animal could beat the other, eg:

Jarret: "Hey, Dad, who do you think would win in a race? A killer whale or a T-Rex?"
T-rev: "Gotta be a T-Rex with those huge legs. Who do you think would win between a jack rabbit and an ostrich?"
Jarret: "Daaaaad. An ostrich, of course."

Thus, I pose this question to you based on this picture I stumbled upon. Who would win in a fight: Smeagol or Princess?
Comment and let me know.
*I apologize. I..........................couldn't help myself when I saw this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!