Thursday, June 9, 2011
Didn't Brigham Young say that once someone turns the ripe age of 25, he or she is a menace to society? Crap. Oh well. I'm turning 25 today. Ummm. No stopping it. Isn't this the age when you're supposed to stop getting zits or something? That sure would be nice. I get to (legally) rent a car now. Road trip to Cali, anyone? I'm almost completely financially stable. (Thanks Mom and Dad.) My biological clock hasn't totally run out of batteries. Not too many wrinkles, yet. (I'm forming smile lines, however.) Only five years away from turning 30. I have a great job and amazing friends. I'm pretty stinking lucky. My 25th year is going to be awesome.
Things to stay tuned for in AE Jones' 25th year:
1. Move into a new house...coming in August
2. New roommates and social scene... coming in August
3. Fantastically remade matching set of blue-framed mirrors...coming soon (I'm not committing to a date on this one...I have commitment issues when it comes to finishing projects.)
4. One trip to a new place...I just pulled that out of no where...but I'm already excited.
5. A new cell phone...coming beginning of July...could it be time for an iPhone?
Posted by Ashley Arnold at 12:32 AM