Thursday, May 28, 2009

Provo... Ugh







I feel like I have been in Provo waaay too long. I'm starting to get antsy.
There are a few things holding me back... my job, my sister, my amazing roommates and that whole diploma thing. I only have one term and two semesters left... then, ARIZONA, HERE I COME! I'm graduating in April (10 months from now) and then I will head down to Arizona where I, hopefully, will already have a job. I will start job hunting fall semester 2009 and hopefully go and interview and do some firm tours over Christmas break. Then, get a job and move down after graduation and start my new life! I have an older brother and his family and an older sister and her family (that includes 6 nieces and nephews)so I will have lots to do. I just need a change. I need to start a new life. I love Provo and it will always hold a special place in my heart -- these are my college years, of course they are special. I will definitely miss the quaintness and the mountains. But there comes a time, more specifically for me, to move ON. So... after April 2010... I'm outie. Loves.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!