Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm BAAACK

Hi all -- I have lived the past five days without the internet. Wow. I'm impressed with myself that I made it. I didn't really miss it. I was nervous to get back and see how many e-mails I had to catch up on and what I had missed over the last week. Wasn't too bad though. I was thinking about how the things I was doing during my vacation were going to make for great blog posts. ie: I learned how to shoot a rifle and a shotgun! Heck yes I did! I have pictures to prove it. More to come on that, don't worry. I met the one niece I hadn't met yet since being home from the mission. I saw the rest of my siblings that I hadn't seen yet since being home. It was an amazing week. I love my family so much. So, more to come, especially when I get pictures. I will give more descriptions! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!