Thursday, June 18, 2009

O'Reilly and Obama

Does Mr. President have to cry about it? I have to laugh a little at this clip. I saw an interview between O'Reilly and a few other Fox correspondents and they were talking about the fact that Fox (Hannity and O'Reilly) could kind of take Obama's obsession with Fox as a compliment. (Also, Hannity should take Obama's almost-man crush as a compliment. Ha.) The President talks about Fox or "some stations" more than any other because we aren't portraying him in the light he likes. Like O'Reilly says, he (O'Reilly) is watching out for us -- the people. He is going to share his opinion and say when something is wrong or right in his opinion. Thank you O'Reilly. I couldn't appreciate that more. I'm not going to say I'm left or right -- I watch CNN and enjoy it. I also watch Fox and enjoy it. I may agree with one or the other a little more on certain issues. I'm just grateful that there are honest people out there still that aren't falling under the feet of our new President.

Watch O'Reilly's commentary.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this. The man is fair. Gotta give him that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!