Sunday, June 7, 2009

O Remember, Remember

So I found this awesome YouTube video on the church website. First of all, I love that the church is so good about using social media to further the work of the Lord. I think that is awesome. Second, this video is short and awesome. They used clips from The Testaments as well as a DVD the church uses in Europe called "Finding Happiness." It is a special DVD they made for Europeans and some Asian cultures. It is so amazing. We got in a lot of doors with that DVD. They show a family at the dinner table in this YouTube clip -- that is actually the stake president in the Frankfurt stake in Germany. He is an amazing man. The basic jist of the Finding Happiness DVD is based on three questions: Where did I come from? Why am I here? Where am I going? It is a powerful DVD focused on the fact that we can find true, sincere happiness while in this life, even when things are hard. I firmly believe that. To learn more about the answers to these questions check out this website:www.mormon.org. Also, here is the link to the YouTube video. President Eyring is so amazing.

Watch Elder Eyring's YouTube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!