Friday, July 10, 2009

IHOP

No, I don't hop... I IHOP. Last night I had the opportunity of visiting the International House of Pancakes. Oh, my dear friends, if you have not treated yourself to IHOP in the last little while, we are going. It is high time you experience The Breakfast Sampler. Ppuuurree HEAVEN. It comes with: three strips of delicious, crispy bacon, two pieces of ham, two eggs cooked to your liking, hashbrowns and two sausages... and the best part, two buttermilk pancakes with the little (or rather large) ball of butter on top. AH! Heaven. I'm a sucker for breakfast for dinner. Not everyone is. But Jonesy here... yep. So, as my friends and I were waiting to cash out, a guy walks up behind us and makes a comment on my purse. "That's a nice purse you have there." Wow. The guy knows his stuff. I was a little put off that a guy made a comment like that about a purse. Oh well, maybe he had all sisters growing up. If so, I will give him a break. We walked outside and our little group continued to chat before we got in our cars. The two guys leave and walk past us, but the one didn't get very far. He creepishly made his way back... I saw him out of the corner of my eye and wanted to ignore him because I had a feeling I knew what he was about to do... he did. "Hey, so I don't know if this is awkward or weird, but, can I get your phone number?" Uuuhhhh, I was more stunned than anything. So stunned, I didn't know what to say. I just looked at him... I think that was his answer. "Oh, okay! No problem-ya, that's kind of awkward! Okay, have a nice night!" Eeehhh! Sorry dude! I didn't know what to say! It was so random and I didn't know him at all. We got a laugh out of that... my face turned a little shade of red. Good thing it was dark outside so no one saw. But I didn't let that experience feather my love of IHOP and The Breakfast Sampler. Mmmm... IHOP...

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!