Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Papa

I just have to say... I love my dad. I'm sitting here at 12:05 a.m. and for the past two hours, the two of us have just been sitting talking about anything and everything. From boys and relationships to teaching at the MTC and talking with our hands. He is the most amazing man I know. I respect him and love him. I hope I find a man that is as dedicated to, patient with and loving toward his wife as my papa is. He is intelligent, tall, skinny and my favorite part about him is his bright blue eyes and salt and pepper hair.

2 comments:

  1. I second everything you said there. He is definitely the type of father that you hope to grow up and find a man just like him to marry. Hmm, good thing I found Jordan. He even looks like Dad! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!