Monday, August 10, 2009

Grammar article... editorial with a little sarcasim

I like being sarcastic. After the errors in the grammar article ran, there were a few comments from some people who thought they were smart. "Ha ha, you made grammar errors in your article abour grammar." You're a sharp one Sparkie. So, to clear my record, I wrote a little editorial column in response to the smart remarks.

Editorial column

I really enjoy this type of writing a lot more than reporting. I like giving a little attitude and voice to my stories. I'm writing for The Bridal Guide, The Housing Guide and New Student Orientation guide this fall/winter which will require a little more "voice" than just reporting. My attitude and I are excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!