Thursday, August 6, 2009

What the... Windex?

So, I mentioned the date... and how I got eaten alive. Best date I've had in a while, despite the fact that I have been carrying anti-itch cream (for the bites, mind you) with me all day today. How embarassing. I got into work today and pulled up my right pant leg to flash my leg at my co-worker. She freaked out and thought I had some disease. I told her they were mosquito bites so she immediately hopped on Google to find a remedy. Want to know a couple remedies for those types of bites: scotch tape and Windex. The dude on My Big Fat Greek Wedding was right. It works. I may or may not have snuck into the office bathroom and doused my leg in cool, blue Windex. I may or may not have cut strips of scotch tape and covered my pathetic leg with it. I may or may not agree with Google that those definitely, 100 percent are remedies for relieving itch. You may or may not think I'm retarded after reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!