Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cheesecake Factory

Okay, so last night I went on a date with said friend in my last post. Awesome. Cheesecake Factory really does have something for everyone. While waiting for our buzzer to buzz, we visited a bookstore and meandered through the mall and took a detour to one of my favorite shops... Aveda. Mmm, just the smell of the store makes me melt. Favorite hair products in the world. We got a cheesecake to go and found a deserted road down by Utah Lake. We sat in the middle of the road and ate the cheesecake... meanwhile, I was getting eaten alive by blood sucking mosquitos. I woke up this morning and counted 12 mosquito bites. The tally is up to 15 on one leg. Sheesh. Besides the however many blood-sucking visitors, we did have two interesting visitors. I think I saw two badgers last night. We heard some rustling in the bushes around us and Zack stood up and grabbed a couple rocks (probably not the best idea) and started chucking them in the general vicinity of the noise. (Again, probably not the best idea.) He threw a couple and we heard a low, creepy gnarl and we freaked out. Ha ha ha. It was classic. They went on their way and we continued on with the cheesecake. Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!