Monday, August 10, 2009

Waving down motorcycles

I was walking two friends to their cars last night and asked where they parked. One of them pointed but I didn't see where they pointed so I raised my arm up and pointed in the general direction where I thought she had pointed. Just as I raised my arm, a guy on a motorcycle drives by. He waves back, which I thought was odd because it didn't hit me what I had just done. He turns his bike around and pulls up in front of me on the street. "Good evening ladies! I saw you wave and turned around to see if you would like to go for a ride! I'm in that kind of mood tonight!" I started laughing and apologized and told him I had just been pointing to my friends car. A small part of me wanted to hop on his nice bike and go with him but I thought twice about it. I got a good laugh out of it. Ironic thing is, I was with the same two girls when this happened as I was when the guy at IHOP asked me for my number. Creepster guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!