Monday, August 2, 2010

Criss Angel - Jones Family Debut

How many of you have heard about Criss Angel?

I hadn't... until I was on one of his shows.

About five years ago, my parents, little sister and I had just arrived at a resort in Cancun when we were asked to participate as background people for an episode of Criss Angel's show. They told us what to do and where to sit. They gave my parents glasses of wine to hold (and drink...no thanks) during the taping. If you look directly behind the couple and Criss Angel when he approaches the couple, there are four people... one tall guy in a white shirt is my dad... and my little sister is in a blue and white floral shirt. She has a solo debut toward the end. You can kind of see me... not very well - I'm stage shy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!