Okay - here are a few random/embarrassing facts about me to finish off the week. [Do four-day weeks sometimes seem longer than five-day weeks? Either way, I'm glad the week is over.]
And also, sorry that my blog has been kind of off and on this past week - I'm still working on transferring my blog over from blogspot. And now my headers are all blurry... no matter what I do to them in Creative Suite, they come out blurry on here. Thanks for being patient...
1. I love Lisa Loeb. I know she was big in maybe 7th grade, but I still love and listen to her frequently.
2. Yes, I picked my nose in 3rd grade. And my friend taught me about eating what you picked. [Ew. Ew. Who does that? We all did, right? *nervous laugh*]
3. When I sleep, I have to have one foot poking out of my blankets. And, I can't "tuck" my sheets. It drives me nuts.
4. All of the documents on the "desktop" of my laptop have to be organized and alphabetized.
5. My clothes in my closet are organized according to their color and function: jackets, skirts, shirts, pants, etc... all according to color.
6. Bless his soul, but I can't stand Michael Jackson. Sorry.