Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Healthy is good...

Looking for a good nutrition/ fitness blog?

I've got one for you.

It's called Trim & Toned. You may remember it from a post I did a little while ago when I asked your opinion on which logo to use for this website. Well, the site is up and running... Arian is the name of the girl who writes all the content.

She shares some awesome ideas like the following:
-Protein Granola Bars... I haven't tried them but they look delicious.

-Benefits of whole wheat verses white... I'm a "wholer", if you wanted to know.

-Portion control when eating (heaven knows we all need help with that... or at least I do. I love me my food.)

-Why it's important to eat breakfast... the most important meal of our day!

4 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, breakfast... i think i am the worst breakfast eater in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooooooo struggle with eating breakfast. I know the benefits..but have such a hard time actually getting myself to eat in the morning.

    love the logo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm definitely gonna check this blog out! thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!