Friday, March 25, 2011

Planning a big day?

Photos: 100 Layer Cake
Are you getting ready to plan a/ your wedding? I wrote an article for the LDS Living blog and highlighted a few awesome wedding idea blogs. Summer is the time for weddings and spring is just around the corner. So, now is the time to start planning!

I love the look of the DIY wedding... all of the fun do-dads and colors! These websites have some fantastic tips on DIY projects for your big day.

Happy planning!

Elizabeth Dye

Style Me Pretty

100 Layer Cake

Once Wed

The Knotty Bride

The Budget Savvy Bride

4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful these colours are! I just did a Brides Make up. It was so much fun!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hug´s,
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely and unfortunately not planning a wedding, but I'll take a look at those links when I can anyway cuz I love to see wedding decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really timely advice. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post you did! I looked at all the links bc I love DYI wedding things too..even though I already had my change. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!