Thursday, July 7, 2011

Food Girl

One day at work, I brought leftover curry (probably my favorite spice/ type of food to eat) for lunch. I was microwaving it and the smell started to circulate through the break room. Two guys were in the breakroom as well and they commented on my curry smelling pretty good. (Pretty good? No. Dang good is more like it.) We introduced ourselves because we'd never seen each other before...then I said goodbye.

The next day, I saw one of the guys in the elevator and he looked at me and was trying to remember my name and how he knew me. I promptly responded: "Curry girl." He laughed and said, "Yes! That's right." I'm now known, in that very small social circle, as Curry girl.

Last week I went to California Pizza Kitchen with some friends and brought leftovers back to the office. Our office supplies guy was standing in the lobby and I offered him a piece of my leftover pizza. He took it, then I said, "You want the whole box?! Here...take the whole box."

I'm now known, in that small social circle, as Pizza girl.

What's next?

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha curry girl < pizza girl .. it only gets better from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Sounds like something out of a movie : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I bring curry to work people complain about the smell. And it makes me nervous because years ago someone cooked a stinky fish for lunch and people still make fun of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!