Monday, November 2, 2009

Around the corner

I found this blurb on a blog... I wanted to keep and share it:

"What's around the corner? Who knows? But, I used to have this intense need to know...everything...all the time. I wanted to know what was in store for me tomorrow...next week...next year...Now, I've discovered that much of the enjoyment in life comes from surprises...and patiently waiting for them. Happily, life is full of them. Let go of expectations of what should be coming around the next corner and just get ready for what is...or what might be...

"You cannot behold with your natural eye the design of your God concerning those things which shall come...." That I'm certain of."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!