Monday, November 2, 2009

She's a big girl

So, I'm sitting at work right now listening to one co-worker tell another co-worker a story from his experience at a haunted house this weekend.

He was describing a girl he was with and said the following: "She got so scared and jumped on me and you know, she's a big girl --

I mean, she's
Jonesy's* size and..."


Enough said.

The greatest thing was that no one even caught it. I was biting my lip to not laugh.

*My nickname is Jonesy in the office where I work.

2 comments:

  1. Ya, since you're huge and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo... I didn't write it because I think I'm fat... I just wrote it cause it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!