Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Russian singing

I spoke with a Russian lady on the street yesterday. She didn't understand English very well, so I spoke slowly.

After I was done talking (and after she signed mi petition) I told her I know a little Russian song. Her eyes got a little wide and she smiled. I looked to my left and then to my right and thought, "What the heck, Ash. You don't know this lady; you'll never see her again, you might as well sing it to her."

So, I sang a song to a Russian lady on a street in California.

Song:
Poost vsegda budyet solnsya
Poost vsegda budyet nyeba
Poost vsegda budyet Mama
Poost vsegda budu yah!

Yes, I blushed a little bit; she clapped and spoke to me in Russian. I didn't understand what she was saying, but I smiled and she pinched my cheek.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!