Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kid Talk

I recently received an e-mail from my sister-in-law with a funny story about something my seven-year-old nephew recently said:

Last night my oldest brother was washing my nephew's face in the bathtub. Brother told son to close his eyes tightly so he wouldn’t get soap in them. My nephew said, “Daddy I see little tiny dancing men in my head”. Brother started laughing really hard. Nephew understood about the little lights you see when you close your eyes tightly. After composing himself, brother asked, “Tell me about them, Tal." Then Talmage (nephew) responded, “They’re wearing green shorts and blue shirts and they have silly faces.”

Brother about lost himself after that.

I love my nephlings. (Code word for "nieces and nephews.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!