Sunday, June 13, 2010

Temporary Stress

Temporary stressing going on...

Where in the world (literally) should I go after my internship?

I have always had a plan. Graduated high school and went to college. Went on a mission during college. Came back and finished college. Graduated and moved to LA for an internship. Currently interning, but I have no idea what I'm doing next.

I don't like that. Out of all of the jobs to which I've applied, nothing has felt right. I had a phone interview with a firm in Chicago, but as soon as I got on the phone, the recruiter told me the position had already been filled. Say what?! They interviewed me anyway so they could keep me in their database. Whatevs. The "no" brought me one step closer to a "yes."

I am so grateful I have a temporary internship and source of income. I'm frustrated with the job search. I feel so badly for all the people who are unemployed and looking for jobs. What an unhappy situation. I wish them a lot of luck and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!