Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Parentals

My parents came and visited me this weekend. It was heaven. I teared up when I opened my apartment door and saw them standing there. We had a long hug.

I showed them around downtown Glendale and visited Americana at Brand. We got some great Mexican food and hit up Cheesecake Factory for some delish cheesecake. (Dulce de Leche is my fav.)

The next morning I took them to Santa Monica. (No, not to the gay pride festival/parade that was going on...) We visited 3rd Street Promenade and walked around the darling farmer's market. Then we made our way into favorite shops like Zara, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Banana, JCrew and a few others. I melted.

We walked around the beach then went to dinner and a movie. We saw "The A-Team." Loved it. I'd give it a 9.4.

My parents left today. I'm feeling slightly homesick now.

Here are a few pics from the weekend... Love you Mama and Papa! Thank you so much for coming to visit me!









Still in love and flirting it up. I love them so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!