Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few things to do in LA

Some of you know what I'm moving to LA for the summer for an internship with Edelman PR. I've been doing my research and am slowly compiling a list of things I want to see/ do on my weekends when I'm not working. Any other suggestions?

Farmers Market

Free summer concerts in LA

Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens: Free on the first Thursday of every month from 10:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Note that advanced tickets are required. Reserve tickets online or call 800.838.3006.

Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA): Free on the second Tuesday of every month. After 5 p.m. every day, museum admission is on a pay-what-you-wish basis.

The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles – The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA: Free every Thursday from 5–8 p.m.

The Getty Center

Los Angeles Public Library

Dodgers Baseball game

(For more info...)

2 comments:

  1. Things to add to list:
    -Play with Hannah
    -Beach
    -Beach
    -Beach
    -Downtown LA shopping trip
    -Persian Market
    -More baseball
    -Play with Hannah
    I'm getting SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to that Dodgers game with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!