Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two Random Thoughts

I was just reading a post on a friends blog. Two thoughts came to my mind:


1. He was talking about the fact that he is grateful to be at a school who does have Spring Break. He attended BYU for his undergrad, and of course, BYU does not have Spring Break. I must say, the "breakless" span of time between February and April is pretty hefty. But, being done with school and finals by April 20 isn't all that bad. Wait, what am I talking about? I'm done with school. I graduate this week! No more worrying about Spring Breaks. [PS: I got my cap and gown yesterday...commencement is today!] [PPS: Good luck with your exams, Zach!]


2. It just occurred to me today, that I read this guy's blog and I kind of feel like I know him, but I don't actually.  We've never met. I found his blog through a friend. I have a couple blogs in the same situation. I know their names and a lot about them, because I follow their blogs... but I have never met them face-to-face. I wonder if it would be weird to actually meet them in real life? Hmm, I don't know. Kind of funny to think about.

That's all.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Thanks for the shout out. I guess it had BYU had it's benefits, being done early and all. But I remember how burned out I was in April at BYU. I feel burned out now at Creighton, which means had it not been for Spring Break and Easter Break, I would have been fried. I'm so glad to have such a loyal blog reader and new friend that I've never met in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession:

    I totally follow your blog, but I don't know you, haha. I found one one of your post through Google and I've been hooked every since.

    I hope that's not too creepy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! I love it Anonymous... so glad you are hooked. Not creepy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's one thing I love so much about blogs. Like you can get to know someone who you might not usually. I now have friends in london and alaska because of blogging, and even when my roommate got a blog, I felt like I was getting to know a whole different side of her. It's sweet :)

    love yours by the way. :) congrats on graduatin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!