Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Ditty

I've fallen in love... with Adobe Creative Suite. I'd like to introduce you to a logo I just made for my cousin's cake business. I thought this little cake turned out pretty cute - I made it on Illustrator and then added the fonts. You can see the logo below; the full product will be up and running soon. Happy cake eating!



If you know anyone who needs a simple beginner logo... send them my way. I would love to get some more experience.

 (Button size...)

4 comments:

  1. You have a gift. This is lovely. You can make a logo for me, I don't have a business or anything, but it could come in handy someday...maybe...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love it!! It is just what I was envisioning!! I owe you big! And I promise we'll work it out to get you an awesome cake!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!