Sunday, April 25, 2010

"I'm too sexy"

This moment is too precious for words:

I'm sitting at my parent's computer and I'm trying to organize some things before I leave for LA on Tuesday. My Dad comes into the office to pull out his iPod that he has just been loading music onto. He plugged in his headphones and starts dancing to some music and then my mom comes in and he gives her the other headphone... they are dancing like there is no tomorrow. Seriously. I was almost moved to tears, I was laughing so hard.

My parents are so cool.

I was laughing... they were dancing (to silence)... but when they gave me a headphone to hear what song they were dancing to... I laughed even harder.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts; and I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan!
And I'm too sexy for your party, too sexy for your party, no way I'm disco dancing!
[Right Said Fred's song...]

This is why I love coming home. I only wish I could have caught the moment on my camera.

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome! I love the Jones parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I think you should carry a camera around with you all the time. Moments like that truly need to be captured. I can totally picture Mom and Dad dancing around while still staying close enough to keep the earphones in their ears. Love those parents of ours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!