Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Books... books... books...

Hi friends...

Here is a fun offer for you. If you need anything from Deseret Book, use the following coupon to get 25% off one item. Pretty great deal. [It ends tomorrow... sorry to not give you more notice.]

Coupon here...

Need suggestions?

1. Divine Signatures, by Gerald N. Lund [This is an incredible book... really.]
2. Mormon Messages DVD [Keep an eye out on my blog... I may or may not be featuring this as my first give away!]
3. To the Rescue: Biography of Thomas S. Monson, by Heidi Swinton [Another incredible read.]
4. HOW? Essential Skills for Living the Gospel, by John Hilton III and Anthony Sweat [I absolutely love this book. Perfect for YW/YM lessons, FHE lessons, basic reading...]
5. Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen, by Sara Wells and Kate Jones [This book actually isn't available yet, but you can pre-order it. I got to look through this cookbook last week... all I can say is I can't wait to get my hands on it because there are some FABULOUS recipes.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!