Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hallo-sushi




Looking for last minute Halloween costumes?

Here are a few I've actually seen so far this year, or ideas of which I've heard:

5. Characters from Alice in Wonderland {Father: King; Mother: Queen; two children: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum; daughter: Alice; add characters as needed for children}

4. Princess Fiona (from Shrek)

3. A person in scrubs and white doctor jacket; person in red clothing wearing red peppers all over themselves. Get it? Dr. Pepper! {Thank you Ms. Hatch for the idea.}

2. Guy and girl in school-children clothing, girl in pigtails, both have cuts, scrapes and dirt all over them. Both are carrying pails with them. Guesses? Jack and Jill! {Thank you Ms. Hatch for the idea.}

Winner:1. Sushi set (father: chopsticks; mother: long roll and sauce; child: round California roll; add rolls as needed.) This deserves a big round of applause.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I provided two of your ideas and neither of them even win an honorable mention??? I want a recount on that vote.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!