Sunday, October 31, 2010

New profile

Finally up and running!

Mormon.org has finally bought into the trend of "profiles." Personally, I think this is a phenomenal idea. The Church is putting a face, multiple faces, rather, with a name. The name being The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is giving an opportunity to Mormons all around the world to share how they found this Church and express why it is so important to them. I've read some incredible stories.

I also love that you can add a "button" to your blog, proudly stating that you're "a Mormon." I added my little "I'm a Mormon" button a few weeks ago, but have had to wait until my profile was "approved" before anything was visible. So, if you've clicked on my button before now, you've been directed to an empty page. [Sorry.] But, I've finally been approved! *Insert sigh of relief here... guess I didn't write any false doctrine. [Wink.]*

Go read a few and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!