Friday, October 22, 2010

Lucky winner #40?

Who wants to be

lucky follower #40?


If you follow my blog, you have three options for prizes:

1. AE Jones will twirl a hula-hoop around her neck for two minutes, or until dead, which ever one comes first.

2. AE Jones will sing you her very own rendition of "Mary had a Little Lamb."

3. AE Jones will write a poem for you and post it on her blog. (Oh geez... what am I signing myself up for?)

If you suggest my blog to your friends and they follow me, I'll let you choose one of these prizes for yourself! WOO!

[Yes, this could or could not be construed as a bribe.]

5 comments:

  1. Did I do it? Did I win? I want a poem sooooooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - my adrenalin is rushing right now. Hurry Sophie - it didn't work! Click the "follow" button. Or did you? If you scroll down on the right side of my page, there should be a box that shows all of my followers... click follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo ooo am I number 40? I want a poem! and a pony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY LEIGH! Lucky #40!! Stay tuned for a poem... and a pony! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!