Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fedding

fed-ding [FED ing]

noun

1. the fake act or ceremony of marrying
2. the fake anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration
3. the fake act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements

Last night, I was one of five brides at a fedding... fake wedding, if you didn't catch the drift. Photographer, ridiculously beautiful ring, white dress, dinner, garter, bouquet, dancing, cake feeding, toasts and a lot of laughs with amazing friends. And, a great fake groom. I don't think I have ever done something so enjoyable with friends. It is amazing what friends do for a person. I am incredibly grateful for mine.

Pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!