Saturday, September 12, 2009

Protest against Obama

Huge protest against Obama on Capital Hills all over the nation... most prominently in DC.

NY Times article

My parents were up at the Utah State Capitol and I got a text from her saying, "We heard Glenn Beck on a live feed from DC. Crazy awesome! There were over 2000 in Salt Lake. Norm Nimrow and his family are there in DC! Wow do I wish we were all there!" I love my parents so stinkin much. Yep, you read that right, Norm Nimrow and his family are in DC, specifically for the protest at Captiol Hill. Norm and his wife are patients of my dad and they told him they were flying the whole family out. AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!