Friday, September 11, 2009

Post Obama's Speech

So I was talking to the parentos last night ... it was extremely interesting. I have finally hit it. I am there. I have reached that point in life. I was talking politics with my parents last night and they were listening to me. What a fantastic feeling folks! We were talking about Obama which evolved into a discussion on Glenn Beck. What a man. Here are a few points we discussed last night as I stepped from girlhood into womanhood. (Yes, my definition of womanhood is being able to discuss politics with the parentos.) Ha ha.

How many of you watched President Obama's speech to public schools? How many of you watched his address Wednesday night? Many of us know, President Obama is quite the speaker. I will give him that. But, as my public speaking professor said, he has a lot of empty rhetoric. (Rhetoric: noun, meaning:
1. (in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.
2. the ability to use language effectively.
3. the art of prose in general as opposed to verse.
4. the art of making persuasive speeches; oratory.
5. (in classical oratory) the art of influencing the thought and conduct of an audience.) Seems pretty appropriate for Obama.

Anyway, I digress. President Obama can be very moving and inspiring. I'm sure there were more than a few children in the audiences across America watching this president thinking, "Wow. I feel really good. I like what he is talking about." He is indoctrinating these children and now every time they hear Obama speak, those same feelings of inspiration and feeling good are sure to come back. He is building his reputation with these children.

Glenn Beck came into the scene when my parents explained to me that he, Glenn Beck, is basically uncovering a scandal which heavily involves Obama and his cabinet. The resignation of Van Jones, Obama's "green job's czar," was a huge deal. This guy is a Black Panther communist. The president of the United States hired him as an adviser. Are there any red lights going off in your heads? I hope so.

One question? Is Obama American? I have a hard time believing it. All he does is go across the seas and apologize for the United States. WE ARE AMERICA! NO APOLOGIZING! WE ARE A BLESSED NATION. Corrupt men have taken it from what it was.

Read this guys blog. He has a lot of good links that are publicizing what is going on. We won't see a ton of it on the mainstream news media - of course not. Duh. This is the kind of stuff that is kept "hush-hush." My favorite part of the article is this: "Roston draws from the toppling of Obama's czar is this: Boycott or not, Fox News isn't going away."

Three cheers for Glenn Beck.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...so do you know where I can watch the speech in full? I couldn't watch it when it was on and I don't want to just read all the news commentary, I want to watch the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to his address to congress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSJugLUsM58

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!