Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Milestone #4

Our lives are filled with mile markers. Some mile markers in my life have been graduation from high school, freshman year of college (seriously, getting past that was huge...), mission, and my next milestone, for which I applied today... (drum roll please)

graduation from college!

That's right folks. I applied for graduation. I will be graduating from BYU, April 2010 with a Bachelor's degree in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations. It is my passion.

I sat down with Rosemary, the lady in the Comms dept, and we chatted briefly about the two classes and internship I have left. Wow. It kind of hit. I am almost done with my college career. I am almost done with BYU. My heart started to hurt a little. I only have 1.5 semesters left. Wow. Where has the time gone?

I know I totally pulled this off Google images, but it captures my feelings exactly. I feel so little and not at all capable to enter the world after graduation. But, I know I will and I know I can.




What does the world hold for me after graduation? Well, Boston or New York hold particularly bright futures for me. Not sure which one yet. They both have amazing pluses that I am weighing. This is kind of the difficult part about life -- trying to decide what the right path to take is. It will all work out though.

Next mile marker... sky diving. After that? Get married. Still working on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!