Friday, September 25, 2009

Speaking of Fashion...

For any of you who have seen The Devil Wears Prada, you will love this new documentary.

"The September Issue" follows Anna Wintour, the editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine, and the planning and publication of the September issue of Vogue magazine, generally regarded as the annual Bible of the fashion world.

This kind of thing absolutely fascinates me ... I would so love to write for a big-name magazine like this. The trailer is great -- check it out.

Makes you want to speak with a British accent.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it Anna Wintour?

    I'm pretty sure it is.

    Loved the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Anna Wintour -- thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!