Monday, January 18, 2010

Brrhh (annoying game show noise)

I'm officially bugged.

The UPS man delivered my laptop carrier today and I opened it up with my roommates... they even took pictures to document the occasion... and...

IT IS ORANGE.


No, okay, so I knew it was orange when I ordered it, but I didn't realize it was going to be THIS orange. I mean, it is the ugly, nerdy orange. Ugh. I can't do that.

Sending it back and am getting black. Simple and classic. Can't go wrong with black. Not very creative or spunky but, it will do the job. Right now, I'm fine with that.




                                      

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are such a hottie! Don't see all that many pictures on the blog of you so it is fun to see one. My beautiful baby sister. :)
    Sorry about the orange carrier. Black is better - classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this is too out there...but look.

    http://twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!