Friday, January 29, 2010

My campus

A good friend of mine posted this on her blog and I totally chuckled to myself. There is a part of me that kind of wants to cry cause I'm getting more and more emotional and melancholy as I think about graduating in less than three months... which means I'm leaving Provo and BYU campus. I can't think about it too hard, or else I will cry. So, to keep it happy, I refer to my friends quotation:

"I noticed the sign I pass everyday:

'The World is Our Campus.'

Phew. Thanks, BYU, for taking over the world. Now I won't feel quite as homesick when I leave."

Couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!