Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Signs by Tomorrow

(Yes, I'm promoting a product/ company on this blog post... PR... that's what I do.)

I've been doing a little bit of side PR work for a small charity called KiK Worldwide. They provide used soccer equipment to less fortunate children and set up soccer leagues all over the world. It is a pretty awesome organization. They have been putting together a couple pretty big events lately and I got a small sign company to donate banners to KiK for the events. Signs by Tomorrow was the company - Bruce Simon owns it and was an angel to work with - truly. I would suggest that anyone who needs professional signs made... go visit Bruce. Tell him that Ashley sent you.

Bruce Simon
801.375.3177

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!