Thursday, September 2, 2010

Breakfast

Good morning!

I went in to say bye to Mama Jones this morning before I left for work. Being the caring mother she is, she asked what I ate for breakfast. (I sometimes leave without eating breakfast... she no likey.) I thought for a second, (I ate yogurt with a huge handfull of almonds and a banana) but replied with a totally straight face, "I inhaled a huge gust of wind." I stared at her without any expression and as if it was totally normal that I would inhale a huge gust of wind for breakfast. The look on her face was priceless. I couldn't help but bust up laughing... then I had to explain it. It wasn't at all as funny for her because she hadn't seen the following clip yet. I just emailed it to her to watch. Please view the following:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!