Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Confessions of a freeway car singer

I am most definitely a car singer. I'm that car you pass on the freeway where the driver is belting to the song she is listening to. She may or may not look like a complete idiot because, to you, she is singing in silence.

But, were you to join the party in her car, here is what you'd be belting to as well:

I have two favorite playlists on my iPod, to which I belt;[Can you tell "belt" is a favorite word in this post?] I would highly recommend these two albums for all you closet car singers. [Do we call them albums anymore? I feel like that word is suuper retro.]






1. Mindy Gledhill's newest album: Anchor [Not sure if you know just how in love I am with this album... it is incredible. Even Nie Nie loves Mindy. That is saything something.]










2. [Preface: I don't really consider myself a "country" girl, but, this one is just classic.] Rascall Flats: Feels Like Today


Random choices of music, I know. Let's just say I'm eclectic. I turn the volume up to about 37 or 38. [36 isn't enough and 39 is just enough to pierce your earsdrums a little too much.]







And then... I belt.

Happy car singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!